Only the best YA, MG, and Children's Fiction gain entry into the Lit Castle.....

I am Maiden Myth, just a humble servant of the Lit Castle in the Clouds, devouring literature as I anticipate moving up to Queen : )

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Beach Reads" Summer Challenge Wrap-Up!


Hey everyone! Well, just like I said in the title, the Challenge that I have been participating in for the last week is closed. I read and reviewed eight books for the challenge, which gives me the Minnow status (which is an eight book minimum, I believe.) I consider this pretty good, considering the fact that I just heard about this contest a week ago.

I hope that you had fun reading my reviews. I had such a great time participating in my first Challenge, and I hope that this will inspire you to take on a few reading challenges of your own.

Here's a brief recap:

-Diary of a Wimpy Kid #4: Dog Days by Jeff Kinney
-Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
-Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
-Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
-Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
-Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
-Wings by Aprilynne Pike
-Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

Until the next review,

Maiden Myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment