Only the best YA, MG, and Children's Fiction gain entry into the Lit Castle.....

I am Maiden Myth, just a humble servant of the Lit Castle in the Clouds, devouring literature as I anticipate moving up to Queen : )

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am participating in the 2010 Summer "Beach Reads" Challenge

Summer might almost be over, but I'm definitely not finished with it yet. A Fanatic's Book Blog is hosting a challenge where bloggers read + post reviews about books that they deem appropriate for summer. There will be contests exclusively for the challenge participants and a bunch of cool stuff. Warning to you, though: since I started the challenge so late in the game (the end date is the 30th of this month) I'm going to be posting reviews like wildfire! I'm a pretty fast reader, so I might be able to read quite a few books before this challenge comes to an end.

Now, some of these books I just bought from the Book Closeouts and Books A Million websites, so they might not come in time. This is just a tentative list, I may have to substitute.

Here are the books that I'm planning to read:

-Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book #4: Dog Days by Jeff Kinney

-Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen

-Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen

-Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

-Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

I chose a medley of YA and MG books to make it interesting. I may read more for the challenge if I have time.

If you want to be a part of this challenge, click on the official challenge button on my blog for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment