Only the best YA, MG, and Children's Fiction gain entry into the Lit Castle.....

I am Maiden Myth, just a humble servant of the Lit Castle in the Clouds, devouring literature as I anticipate moving up to Queen : )

Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox-10/24/10

Hey Loyal Subjects of the Lit Castle!

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren (http://www.thestorysiren.com/) and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie (http://aleapopculture.blogspot.com/). In My Mailbox is a meme where bloggers share what books they got this week. Here are mine:















Borrowed:

-The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (have been looking forward to this one!)

-Ready or Not by Meg Cabot (the sequel to All-American Girl)

-Fallen by Lauren Kate (GORGEOUS cover! <3)

-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (drool longingly)

And one more thing:

Flippin' Fabulous-A Reader's Record is having their 100 Follower Giveaway (congrats!)

Here are some of the goods:

-Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

-The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

-Looking for Alaska by John Green

-Oh My Gods by Tera Lynn Childs

-Radiance by Alyson Noel

-Forget You by Jennifer Echols

And many more!!! Stop by Flippin' Fabulous today and enter to win: http://areadersrecord.blogspot.com/2010/09/fabs-first-official-100-follower.html

PLUS, did you watch the book trailer for Matched by Allyson Condie? It's great.



What books did you get this week? I'd love to know!

Until the next post,

Maiden Myth.

3 comments:

  1. This week I got
    The Time of My Life by Patrick Swayze and Lisa Nieme and
    Bliss by Lauren Myracle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Julie Kagawa series but Im so buried under books right now lol...great books this week for you! Here is mine: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uniquely Moi Books-I'm so jealous, I've been wanting to read Bliss!

    nikkibrandyberry: I'm buried under books right now, too...I'll check out your post! : )

    ReplyDelete