Only the best YA, MG, and Children's Fiction gain entry into the Lit Castle.....

I am Maiden Myth, just a humble servant of the Lit Castle in the Clouds, devouring literature as I anticipate moving up to Queen : )

Friday, October 8, 2010

Sorry.....

Dear All of the Loyal Subjects of the Lit Castle:

I'm sorry that I haven't been frequent in updating this blog lately. As you might know from following me on Twitter (if you do, and, if not, it would be awesome if you did!) I have been slaving over an enormous research paper that has taken nearly all of my time, plus other schoolwork that piled when I was ill last month. That being said, I want to give you a glimpse of what's to come in the following weeks:

In the last post, I described my YA Wednesday and MG Monday memes (and you can totally use them if you want, as long as you give credit to me, preferably as Maiden Myth @ Lit Castle in the Clouds, and do that-computer-thing-that-I-don't-know-how-to-do where the link for my blog is attached to my name, although you don't have to do the second part). These will continue starting this Monday; here is the blog itinerary:

MG Monday 10/11/10: Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book 1: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

YA Wednesday 10/13/10: The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones (I know, I know, I should've done this a long time ago!)

MG Monday 10/18/10: The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler

YA Wednesday 10/20/10: All-American Girl by Meg Cabot (I LOVE Meg Cabot!)

There will also be a few contest notices and such, cover reveals, etc., as time allows. Hopefully I'll reach 25 followers soon, and I can have my big 25 Followers Giveaway! Okay, that's it for now. Thank you for reading. : )

Until the next post,
Maiden Myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment