Only the best YA, MG, and Children's Fiction gain entry into the Lit Castle.....

I am Maiden Myth, just a humble servant of the Lit Castle in the Clouds, devouring literature as I anticipate moving up to Queen : )

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blog Revival!

Hello Subjects of the Lit Castle,

I must apologize for neglecting this blog for so long! You see, my last year in school was extremely busy; I had twice as many classes as usual, causing me to have 14-hour school days, with homework and study time included. When I could squeeze in any time for myself, it was usually to work on my own writing. But, now that summer is well upon us, I plan to rejuvenate this blog with giveaways, book news and reviews and the like...but I would love to hear from you. What do you want to see on this blog? I would love to hear your thoughts.


Until the next post,
Maiden Myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment