Only the best YA, MG, and Children's Fiction gain entry into the Lit Castle.....

I am Maiden Myth, just a humble servant of the Lit Castle in the Clouds, devouring literature as I anticipate moving up to Queen : )

Monday, July 4, 2011

7.11.11=Blog Comeback!

Hello Loyal Subjects of the Lit Castle in the Clouds!

I am so excited to announce the grand reappearance of Lit Castle in the Clouds. As you can see in the title, I am beginning the new era of Lit Castle in the Clouds next week! I plan to create my own memes such as:

In the Mood For...Mondays

With this meme, I will provide a list of books that I recommend for whatever literary mood you're in, whether mermaids, vampires, summer reads, dramas, etc.

Favorites Fridays

This meme is dedicated to one of my favorite books that I want to feature for the week, which will include details of why I love it and why I think that you should read it! It may seem a bit similar to the other meme that I have created, but it is different in that I am sharing one book that is one of my utmost favorites.

And...once I reach fifty followers, I am going to have a contest, so please become a follower! I believe you will find the Google Friend Connect tab on the right side of this blog...and please tell your friends!

Thank you so much for your support of this blog, and I hope that there will be a luminous future for Lit Castle in the Clouds!

Until 7.11.11.,

Maiden Myth

No comments:

Post a Comment